Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cupcakes and Clothes

J. Crew sequined dresses! Good. Cupcakes! Good. Adam Brody! Definitely good. The movie The Romantics...well that's another story. Click here to see the new J. Crew ad campaign starring the cast of The Romantics, that I admit is actually quite enjoyable, and look below for the trailer of the film which they are shamelessly promoting.






The Romantics reminds me too much of both Evening and Rachel Getting Married. One I loved and the other not so much, and I'll let you decide which falls into either category. Plus, Katie Holmes? Enough said. After just watching her in The Ice Storm I will always see her as a weirdly drugged out teen.

Most importantly, does this mean that the cast of every new movie is going to star in an ad campaign now? If so, I can't wait to see what the cast of RED will do. Possibly something for the NRA? The only time I agree with gun use is whenever Helen Mirren is packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...