Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Because...

This has got to be one of my all time favorite "news" type stories that has graced the internet. I read about this yesterday, and the story is already all over the place (it's just that good) but I just had to mention it for my own sake.

To make it that much better and more fitting, I am bringing this story live from my backyard where a squirrel is currently hanging over my head on a branch, eating hazelnuts, and then throwing the leftovers at me. This may not have caused Kings Of Leon to cancel a concert, and I think the squirrel might just be mocking me for actually typing on a computer outside. He has a point.

sure we've all heard of rain delays for concerts but CLICK HERE to read about an interesting natural phenomenon that held up a Kings Of Leon performance. I wonder if this happens more often then we think?

Courtesy Of DLISTED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...