Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

I Think It's Time To Break Up

Dear American Idol,

It was a sad day when Simon Cowell decided to leave your stage. I, like some of America, was (maybe) going to stick with the show. After the announcement this week about some changes with the judges, I feel like you are becoming a train wreck and no longer want to be seen with you in public.

Maybe, because it's not official yet, Jennifer Lopez will not really be joining the show and I can forgive you. Until then though, I think, I can finally confirm that I am cutting you loose so you can go waste 2 hours of some other willing participants' life.

XOXO

A former fan,

Justine

P.S. Did you hear the Project Runway started this week? I know it's crazy, who knew? Since it moved to Lifetime no one hears anything about this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...