|[Someone's having fun at The Office] SOURCE|
Yeah, that's not embarrassing.
There was just something super warm and cozy about the office this morning, especially being inside with the rain pouring down outside. Although, I like to think that my body was in a super sugar crash mode, ensuing from the previous day of Easter festivities. Too many Cadbury eggs, but delicious none the less.
Fighting the urge to slip away for a few winks during the day, I imagine, must be a constant struggle for many, especially those who sit ALL day long.
Here are some suggestions on how to make everyday at work a little more entertaining, brought to you by the best source-the movies!
1) Pretend to be someone you're not. With luck, you'll get an entirely new job! (Plus, Joan Cusack proves that high 80's glamor always gets you far.)
2) Find a portal into someone else's body. Don't all offices have those?
3) Live your dream job, like a teenager.
4) Be the kicky sarcastic sidekick around the office or win everyone over with a raging new wardrobe.
5) Go in a time machine back to the 1960's, where every day was a party.
Or if all else fails, completely loose your mind on network television.
Hopefully, this won't happen...well, at least until I get some solid journalist years in me.